The Queen is dead, long live the King

RIP HRH.

I am far from a royalist but she has been there my whole life (and most others peoples lives for that matter).

She was a very strong lady and the country will be in mourning for some time. At least until they get used to Charles being at the helm.

Some of the posts on social media have been out of order. At the end of the day, she did more good than harm to the United Kingdom. She was a Mother, a Grandmother and a Great Grandmother. She lost her soulmate when Prince Philip passed away.

RIP.

She was also quite pretty.

young-Elizabeth-II-12.jpg

She was dutiful and loyal to the crown, however most forgot that the house of Windsor is actually called Saxe-Coberg-Gotha - not even remotely English.

It is just a spectacular event of history, tradition and ceremony. WOW. I watched from early this morning till just a bit ago. The procession went a block from where my daughter lived.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I watched every bit of it, stayed up till 2:30 in the morning.
It is an event with layers of emotion and meaning that is very difficult to explain...it just is.
I even saw the Bermuda flag at the square just outside Westminster Hall.

Bermy, I feel like it was a historical event that no one should have missed. I feel blessed to have been able to have seen it..I loved the church services.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a lot, but a lot.
Google Constitutional Monarchy.

Back