The Official Work Pictures Thread

The new wheel worked as billed, engine held its RPMs through the cut, moved good material with each pass. I don't really have anything to compare it to. The Rayco we rented before was a lot bigger. But it's nice and smooth. The teeth held up wonderfully, and I like how you can rotate their position on the paw , and the cutting edge easily. That was the big selling point for me.

These two pics were taken at the same time. I'm at about 120 ft on a doug fir removal. In the first pic you can see a couple saws on the ground for scale.

Tooth pick ehh! Image.jpg Image.jpg Image 1.jpg I was rigging the tree from two different properties, three total there were no suitable anchor points in the customers yard nor access for a machine.

Nice work Bounce and Rajan!

Supposed to rain today, didn't this morning so I fit in this manitoba maple, birch and cottonwood combo stump.

20170524_110539.jpg

Thanks! I'm in disbelief myself.

The other day my GF and her 13 year old son were having a battle royale. He was complaining about the lack of quality of the shoes he picked out and bought for $400. He didn't want to wear them anymore and wanted more expensive shoes. My GF said he is never happy with anything and she went down a list A to Z of things he has been complaining about..... he fires back that she is never happy as well, I can concur because she is premenopausal, huge yelling match, my GF looks as me and I shrug my shoulders and calmly add to the fight: "....I'm really happy with my stump grinder.....". :)

Lmao. $400 for shoes! Holy shat!

You should be happy with that grinder Peter. I imagine it's a real money maker for you.

Back