The Official Work Pictures Thread

Nice man! Thats an awesome rig you have there!

Here are a few from the last few days. We've been staying crazy busy here, working 10-12 hour days last two weeks, taking out a ton of Green Ash trees on a horse farm. The gehl makes short work of any brush dragging! Combine that with our model 17 chipper, we've been filling our 30 yard truck full everyday, usually by 2 or 3, depending on the trees.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371143389.486806.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371143402.902739.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371143420.448420.jpg

Job from yesterday. I hired some guys with a trailer for clean up but they had more experience dealing with garbage, not branches and were a waste of money. Have to go back myself for one more dump run today. Lesson learned.:(

DSC03968.JPG DSC03971.jpg

job from last week, kinda fun job...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G_9RR06crlc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice roping there, Paul!

Yea Ryan, loading brush on a trailer takes a 'lil more thinking than you might expect! You learned a lesson, eh!

The old man and I went back with a truck and trailer and made such a good load that we were overweight at the dump and got billed $11.00.

Been a while since I posted. Life has been busy. One daughter married in February, another just graduated.

Here's a couple of shots from some jobs last week. First is a badly declining sweet gun and a rather dead water oak at a granite yard. Second is a hickory behind and partially overhanging a shop building.

Good to read ya, Scott! Congrats on your daughter's accomplishments!

I like that first shot!

Was it the daughter with the soft touch on a bull rope that got married?

So, not a total loss after all:lol:

Good to read from you again, Scott.

This must be the only place in the world, where a commie can go around, missing a redneck.

Stig, what makes you peg Scott for a redneck? The only thing I can think of is that he shoots animals from his front porch.

Someone had a bad day. At first I thought that might be where a car crashed into it...but maybe it was a construction accident?

Your work looks good. What is the substance you dressed the wound with?

Back