The Official Work Pictures Thread

I ran a 576 like yours for many years and liked them. When I needed a new one and learned they were discontinued, I got a 572. Helluva saw- smaller, lighter, and cuts faster than the 576, imo.

BIG, do you have a tub grinder to deal with all that brush?

@cory

Don’t have a grinder. Hired a grinder in 2021 to clean the yard, but not a huge market for chips so Residential brush is going to the landfill right now. Forestry brush is typically mulched and logs hauled to the yard.

@cory

Don’t have a grinder. Hired a grinder in 2021 to clean the yard, but not a huge market for chips so Residential brush is going to the landfill right now. Forestry brush is typically mulched and logs hauled to the yard.
I wonder if farmers would buy it to add organic matter to their fields?

@cory

Does it go into the landfill, itself, or do they have greenwaste 'recycling'/ grinding?

The gravel pits burn brush, the landfill goes to “greenwaste” where they grind then spread chips at their facility.

The gravel pit charges a bit more but is closer and is less likely to blow out heavy truck tires from partially buried metal.

Back