The Official Work Pictures Thread

That’s the stuff I ordered Brian. And that’s the link that our sub crane op sent me
Hard to find/amazon link... huh?

That upcoming gas company work sounds tricky
Actually Amazon is the only place I can find it other than ordering from the manufacturer. Can't find it in automotive stores, hardware stores, or other online retailers.

great pics n vids, Jed.

Hey is it true the sun actually came out once in WA?? ;)

Reactions: Jed
Yeah Cory... I got photographic evidence bro. Or ask our friend Rooted from Eastern WA... days of sunshine per year: 3 hundo. Rad pics py the way Rooted. Love the top in mid-air. Cottonwoods halfta die.

Plenty of sun here in eastern part of the state for sure, maybe too much in July and August. Plenty of cottonwoods also, but at least we can do something about that. I liked your last string of pictures and videos too Jed, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

My Husky dealer treated me alright. He gave me an extra blade for the new cutter I bought, and I think it was a year later I went in to ask about bar oil cause I was cutting on the farm, and ran out. He remembered me, and gave me a quart of oil gratis. Just small stuff, but he didn't have to do anything, and most shops won't. I can't complain.
Jacks Small Engine? If so, I’ve been hooked up there too!! So much so that I feel guilty going anywhere else!

Yup. That's the only Husky dealer I'm aware of around here. I guess there's got to be another one, but I'd have no idea where to find them. They're on the common drive to the farm. I can walk there from work.

Homeowner said these trees were less than 35 years old, always amazes me how fast those things grow.

That's a big boy for 35. I don't think we have those in my immediate area. Are they good for anything?

Back