The Official Work Pictures Thread

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9nAUu4YlBZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It'd be interesting to race you usin a hydrocrane n whole tree chipper, say a 2400 Hurricane with the big Deere diesel?

Have yu figured out a way to feed a big chipper with the mek yet Carl?

Jomo

I'm going to take a wild guess that Carl is not interested in big chippers since he has a large grapple truck and the large trailer pictured.

Man, that thing makes some pretty big cuts. What's it's max?

25" single cut capacity, the grapple opens to 61", I think.

It'd be interesting to race you usin a hydrocrane n whole tree chipper, say a 2400 Hurricane with the big Deere diesel?

Jomo

So you're wanting to race me vs a 3+ man crew? Most crane that I've looked at don't have a chart/allowance for running asymmetric outriggers, doesn't mean their not ran that way though. (Block Main Street setting the crane up)

I'm going to take a wild guess that Carl is not interested in big chippers since he has a large grapple truck and the large trailer pictured.

Exactly, I sold $600k or so of chippers in 2015, no desire in owning one at this point, the grapple truck spanks a chipper.

Wow, Carl.

Does having the wood up high in the truck make for any instability?

It would raise the CoG of the trailer which makes it less stable, pretty rare that should be an issue though.

What's your destination for unchipped brush n undesirable wood Carl, recycle/compost yards?

Jomo

So...back to a little climber in a big tree, where TreMek is but a dream...

Attachments

• DSC01725.JPG
    DSC01725.JPG
    382.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01726.jpg
    DSC01726.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC01727.jpg
    DSC01727.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01730.jpg
    DSC01730.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC01733.JPG
    DSC01733.JPG
    344.7 KB · Views: 56
Wow, that last shot is dramatic with that sky.

The first picture the tree didn't look that big. The others gave it perspective.

I have had a break from the forum for a while. How is your shoulder these days? Or were the pictures from a while ago?

Back