The Official Work Pictures Thread

Oh lord you guys are funny...I love it, our commie, vegetarian atheist started a derail about religion...and then there is the whole repressed tree guy in love with his machinery slant...
Can I call them grease tits?

Grendel, I find by the time I've climbed around a bit my hitch has eased out to the point where I just have to give it a wee upward tug to set it when I stop, not a lot of setback but juuust enough to need a bit of help.

All this ferment of shit in brains (mass atheism, homosexuality and other perversions) we had in Russia in the 20s of the last century. )

If there is no religion in this case the gap is filled with all possible sects.

All this ferment of shit in brains (mass atheism, homosexuality and other perversions) we had in Russia in the 20s of the last century. )
If there is no religion in this case the gap is filled with all possible sects.

That doesn't explain the sex abuse within the Russian Orthodox church. Your own deacon and religious scholar, Andrei Kurayev, has said, " A powerful “gay lobby” exists and actively covers up the widespread sexual abuse of altar boys and seminarians by Russian Orthodox Church bishops and priests". The same church whose championing of “traditional values” led to Russia’s notorious law banning “gay propaganda", and helping to create open hostility against gays.

It's pedophiles condemning gays, something very sick.

Kurayev is willing to face severe repercussions, losing his job, perhaps banned from the priesthood, for telling the truth.

Same old hypocritical bullshit, Andre, a puppet's mentality.

I was just wondering where th gays and abortion comment came from? Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but it seemed like left field to me? It doesn't matter if it was mentioned in the bible, because the bible doesn't govern our lands. But I'm sure Willards wife knows that.

That doesn't explain the sex abuse within the Russian Orthodox church. Your own deacon and religious scholar, Andrei Kurayev, has said, " A powerful “gay lobby” exists and actively covers up the widespread sexual abuse of altar boys and seminarians by Russian Orthodox Church bishops and priests". The same church whose championing of “traditional values” led to Russia’s notorious law banning “gay propaganda", and helping to create open hostility against gays.

It's pedophiles condemning gays, something very sick.

Kurayev is willing to face severe repercussions, losing his job, perhaps banned from the priesthood, for telling the truth.

Same old hypocritical bullshit, Andre, a puppet's mentality.

One might think that America is a shining city on a high hill.

Work Pictures....

b043b9b2aa50b0c665d30a903eeaea57.jpg

d956e69c34831deb13c9118480b662b9.jpg

How did they get this in the backyard?
eaeff6f3fefddde645a967c28d5aca0e.jpg

image.jpg

BOTS mobile dumping at horse stable again....worked today, no pics, it was going to be the coolest day of the week so got it done

Thanks Ray!

upper 80's today but rest of week upper 90's...sounds like a fishing trip might happen :lol:

One thing to remember is that when you buy a piece of equipment, old dirty grease around a bearing or joint might indicate that the bastard at least greased it once in a while!

Personally, I like to see the buildup.

Because the buildup helps protect the area from contaminants?

What kind of contaminants could mess up a bearing, besides water or caustics. I think he simply means that the bearing was maintained so wear is likely less. You don't even have to look sometimes, you can hear the lack of maintenance. I know some woodwork shops like that, run the machines and it's like a Chinese opera going on in there.

Love Deodar. Would love to mill some too and see what comes of it. I saved some cypress not long ago and it never got slabbed. Wish Rob would have got to it. It's all checking now. Maybe the custy will have it done someday.
So... finished that cedar removal today and had some pictures from some of the smaller trees we took down.
I will never get rid of that little chipper. We were able to fit it through a gate and take it back into the woods with the mini. Broadcast the chips into the woods. Saved us huge amounts of time. The bigger chipper was down on the street. Probably 1000 feet away down the hill.
Just the guys getting it done :)
IMG_0015.jpg IMG_0016.jpg IMG_0017.jpg IMG_0018.jpg

And some video fodder from my phone. Just Rob, HO, Crane Op and I.
HO is having the logs milled. We cut mostly 12.5 footers and the last was 7'
Double cutting with the 066 with a 36 bar.
Rob estimates, he'll get about 4000 BF out of the logs.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IM8a4P08MdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R4wgzmHoG1U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g4CCDzrb93w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M7vcNcDMXy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back