The Official Work Pictures Thread

Climber in training Damien Elsasser
3ee450585922a8c0b91c260680c06381.jpg

PNW short pants. 'Spenders too. Is he from a logging background?

Daaaayum! Are you just getting them down or clean up too?

He's local. Grayback guy. Great human.

I'm not so sure Auggie... Them Grayback boys are deadbeats... What manner of name is Elsasser, anyway? :/: Sounds a bit sassy to me.... Just jokin' man, best of luck, and have patience! (If only one could.)

Dang, Scott... You look like a trained killer in that first shot! Every shot for that matter. Shd we be worried?

I'm not so sure Auggie... Them Grayback boys are deadbeats... What manner of name is Elsasser, anyway? :/: Sounds a bit sassy to me.... Just jokin' man, best of luck, and have patience! (If only one could.)

Dang, Scott... You look like a trained killer in that first shot! Every shot for that matter. Shd we be worried?

I would keep an eye out Jed :/::/:..lol

I wish the groundie could have got my 40ft top going over would have made an epic pic but he was on the rope pulling top over for me..... But I got a good pic of Bixler taking his top on the first day of this project

QLdmLfjh.jpg

jy9W9n8h.jpg

Nice pics!

How come Bix never checks in here anymo?

He's been crazy busy for awhile now, doesnt seem to have much time for forums but said he wants to get back on when things are not so crazzzzy, he likes the treehouser's

Yes bots. I Instagramed that picture you took of Bixler.
Great picture.
I may be visiting later in the month.

Thanks August!

Visiting, cool, would be fun to get together:thumbup:...Lawrence Schults will be visiting in a week or two, sounds like Ill be working with him on some of Bixler jobs 8)

Back