The Official Random Video Thread!

Sammy the Bull interview from last week, quite interesting

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't own a TV, so I haven't seen the series.
As a student of English/ American I still found this to be very interesting.
Maybe some of you will feel the same way.

It was a DAMN good series but it left us hanging for a final 4th season. At least Hell On Wheels had a finish.

I have no idea if people really talked like that back then - I'm thinking they probably did.

This one totally did it for me.
I could follow it until half way into the rhyming slang:

The Brits certainly have made a special thing of slang word speak, that's for sure :).

Of course, now that I think on it, in the USA, both deep south natives and far northeastern New Englanders have that pretty well dialed in, too :D. Lingo from either region can be pretty nigh incomprehensible to an outsider.

Last edited:
I still remember watching some drag racing stuff with a buddy in California.
One of the "Cars" exploded and the driver's comment on that was: " Well, she done blowed up on me!"

We went around saying that all summer.

Last edited:
Interesting but a bit long.

Some may have read about a terrorist attack on London bridge yesterday.
Here are three guys, one armed with a narwhal tusk, one with a fire extinguisher and one unarmed, bringing him down.

Yeah, film about black gangs attracted black gangs to the cinema.

No one killed thankfully.

If they were really serious it would have looked like a butcher's back room.

Back