The Official Random Video Thread!

Yup, totally trust their fabrication, inspection, and maintenance skillz....
Or not.... I Know a man who grew up in Burma / Myanmar. In World War II. He said for fun they would drop explosives in a 55 gallon drum put the lid on it sit on top of the lid and let it launch them across a river. That's the kind of mentality that some of those guys have over there. Way off the chart.

The ninja describes his native philippenes as an absolutely insane place and I totally believe him. Gary your post brought that to mind

The ninja describes his native philippenes as an absolutely insane place and I totally believe him. Gary your post brought that to mind
I was wondering how the ninja is, and life after the ninja.

A guy I knew who did Peace Corps somewhere said your perspective on something being 'dangerous' is totally different after a while in a third world country.

I was wondering how the ninja is, and life after the ninja.

The moose vid is ridiculous, who knew they had moose on Long Island (New Yawk)!!

Kyle's vid wouldn't play, waaaaaa!

Life is good after the ninja. He's always welcome back. We all got together a few weeks ago and went to a wild UFC event at Madison Square Garden, it was a hoot. It was a working vacay for him and he knocked out a few jobs with us. One, he wraptored up 8 large oaks and took out the deadwood, big job, he smoked it like nothing. He's working for himself in SC, he says basically every treeman down there is a crack addict/meth head. But he's happy there with his woman. I totally wasn't sure I could get by without him but I eased back into the climbing and things have been going well. I was paying him big bucks so with him gone I'm taking home a little extra. The ground guys are learning how to climb a bit but of course it takes quite a while. Lol, well not with the ninja, back in the day. He had very little climbing experience and said "i got this" one day when a climber was having trouble getting into position out on a limb, he went up and dusted it off no problem. Then he easily handled a number of increasingly challenging trees one after another. I was quite surprised and pleased. I remember the huge tree that finally stymied him, it was a huge oak with a huge leader growing far apart from the rest of the tree. He had been getting lots of trees done quickly in part by using incredible balance and walking out on limbs. This huge leader proved to be too much though and double tie-ins etc were necessary. He was pissed that this tree turned out to be a lot of work after blowing through the other large but slightly less difficult trees.

The kid is definitely a machine.

Last edited:
I can't imagine trying to do that... i also wonder how often that happens... i bet more than you would think

Nope, no way. Wish I could take credit for that crazy shite but nah

Back