The Official Random Video Thread!

I wish that when I get so old and my days are relegated to sitting on a park bench, Ed might be around. He'd have some interesting stories. Tell me that one again about you and the chicks on New Years..... :O

tapatalk Butch. you can 'like' posts. its also a pain trying to delete a post. Sorted now.

Which was the new years story Jay...? Was that one with the corsets, the pills and nose stroking?

That was a good evening. I think we were still dancing at 8am. New Years this year is going to be pretty good, a masqued ball affair. one of my guys is headling, he's good a great reputation as a DJ and producer as well as treework.

I don't know what it is about me but I think those kinda outlaw motorcycle vids are completely awesome, it looks like mad fun if you have the skills and the attitude.

Problem is when they cause an accident.
No insurance.

So they set themselves completely outside any laws and social mores, yet expect the cops to follow rules.
That makes them cowards in my book.

Last edited:
Yeah there is usually a flaw or two in criminal behavior. Still, it looks like basic thrill seeking of a high order

Another problem is that they take up hospital emergency room facilities when being worked on for fractured skulls and what else will be with that sort of recklessness.

I'd have a hard time not running some fool over if someone pulled that sh-t on me in traffic. I have underinsured motorist protection on my policy.

That is not cool as hell its stupid as hell and incredibly disrespectful.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n1GUQVo1Lps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back