The Official Random Video Thread!

Hot springs is certainly where I would want to take anybody that came over. Sorry though, you will just have to get naked with me, but you can learn to be discreet with a small towel. :lol:

Parental discretion advised.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j_ZUkDnVtd4?list=UUcKuvVKN-WDQ_PwoVuQ1ImQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CkCSTM4cFj0?list=UUcKuvVKN-WDQ_PwoVuQ1ImQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MNCzSfv4hX8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ive seen, that, good stuff!

Look at the difference in the size of their heads in MB's picture above. Crazy!

And the Lion shall lie down with the Lamb?

I prefer Wolves myself. Fantastic video on them Steve! Best I've seen since Marlin Perkins!

Jomo

It must be very cool to have friends like that. Apparently seeing him as one of their own is the key. Lions will attack other lions in their group if they sense particular weakness. Perhaps best to hang out with them when they aren't hungry.

:lol::whine::lol:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PP9b_91PHi8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nBJV56WUDng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know they're total troublemakers, but I've got a soft spot for raccoons. I never even thought of having one as a pet. They're clever animals, I wonder how well they take to being trained?

Back