The Official Random Video Thread!

That was cool but the Aussi was cooler imo, sounded badder, better setup for a huge saw too.

Hey Leon! Watch your step!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8Xs2c_TEbIg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When I was in Hog Kong, my wife and I were well away from the tourist parts, out in the new territories, as they are called. She needed to use a toilet. I went into a few places with her, businesses of one type or anther. When I asked if she could use the toilet, they refused. Finally found one in a park, and pretty gross. I don't mean to say that all the people are cold like that, Leon would know better. Maybe it isn't done, or something?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/61cY1ILv60k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WTF? I've never seen this type of resuscitation before! I wonder how if any of them fake it?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cFlUOVJyV4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CaHddEmFRrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DaDjuusM2p0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HE0HEtHFemQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That saw must have some serious power. Does it have it's own engine, or is it sucking power from the chopper's engine?

Back