The Official Random Video Thread!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ps87YJJtzEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Me too!!

That cat one was wild! Good on the cat. It was amazing how he instantly attacked her head area once he decided to go for it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3U4Qeuborn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow!!! so many things wrong there. But give him credit...he did a monkey flip and ended up grabbing the tree head up. How far did that saw go??? I think it stayed attached to him?

The translation said something about his "good reflexes".

:lol:

Just after the top left the spar (and catapulted him so well)...what was that rope (about 3-4 feet) that is flapping loose?

Spar Tree is thoroughly inspirational, from the previous page.

This vid should become an instant classic. Glad he appears to be ok. The only thing worse than cutting off the hinge is, not cutting it off lol.

So the Spar Tree was Hap Johnson. Good post. I have heard of Hap...cool to see him work. He lanyarded all the way up...tough work. And no backup while cutting...I bet quite a few folks cut their lanyard...gives me the chills thinking about it.

Hap Johnson and his ilk, they are ALLLLLLLLL Man…

Gorilla strength, no ear plugs, no way out, no back ups, no problem. Gutless saw to boot. For those who have never used a non AV saw before, they are the pits. The vibration causes a strong urge to let go of the saw.

Hap was using a steelcore flipline. Now that kid in the fir. Number one, they drew up on that tree way too much. They loaded it. Then he didn't even put in a face. (it appears) The slab that ripped off the front is what give him the double whammy. Wow to both.

They did the same thing to me on my first topping, as an initiation and to amuse themselves. Alas, I held on and it was no biggie.

Hanging on is an art!

If it goes hard enough, hanging on is impossible for anyone.

Good thing he had a choked tie in, otherwise he might have gone spinning down the stem. Or catapulted off the top!

Hang this from your Caritool:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T5WO9nulOXc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The last I recall from Robert was when he dropped in after not participating for quite awhile, and said that he would be back soon with a lot to report.

It occurs that some folks here may never have seen his saw in action.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E9x8rBKC4BE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back