The Official Random Video Thread!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ieLsj008Rto" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This time - Obamacare!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/e3-RKS0_NKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Pinto part had me ROTFLMAO!!!

This may have been posted before. But, it's cool ... worth viewing again:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XO3dt_h-qXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4szG19OQnRY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hmmm, looks like a good rigging block for smaller stuff, mabey med stuff as well.... wouldnt mine having one and giving it a try.

I wonder how $ much?

That was wacky seeing tree work done in a jacket and tie. Lotta work but kinda worth a chuckle.

True, plus I think he wanted to make dust for the sake of the visual in the vid

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ExvpfMnswI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LBi22AKvsK0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This may have been posted before. But, it's cool ... worth viewing again:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XO3dt_h-qXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh man, that is friggin' EPIC. I love his bravado, balls and style. I want to meet this guy. We would get on.

Needs a bit of fashion sense help though. If your going to work in a suit, you need something a little more befitting...

Attachments

• 20130910_133222.jpg
    20130910_133222.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 71
Back