The Official Random Video Thread!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CMAhptqk-4Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They wouldn't be effective in professional gambling track cycle racing, where you might get an elbow in the side of the head.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pbjNNrO8CeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I sure wish I'd have re-enlisted. I was a plane captain and a hydraulic mechanic on A-7's through two WESTPACS on the USS Enterprise. Nothing like feeling the flight deck rumble when the F-14's kicked in the afterburners!!! Hell yeah!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ud-at_mpGSU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sSUNllgMCqY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The middle one works, Jack.

This is the best bubble bath commercial I've ever seen.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RKpiNUp1sDM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Where you go and there is a bath and a girl in a private setting. Wash up and enjoy the accommodations. You have some options as to the choice of woman. I have never been, but my priest friend tells me about it. Probably most fairly large cities have one or more. I think they will come and pick you up if you give them a call, all part of the excellent service!

Check this out Butch:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x21fptcdzVQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bstewart sent this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9TWRwuf1arA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, I didn't even bother looking at the price ... knowing full well it had to be way out of my range! :(

I mean, 'tain't hard to tune. ;)

Back