The Official Random Video Thread!

:lol::lol:

... actually had conversations like that except ... it wasn't "about the nail" ... :lol:

Its never about the nail.

I just got advised yesterday on how to 'fix' an internal company issue somehow from someone who has ZERO business experience, not supported or listened to.

Its not just males that try to fix problems.

Great pix! But, turn the sound *OFF* the music S U X !!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3GyNBVs9CY4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

edit: I'd like to do *some* of those things ... :)

I love the "Tree camping in Germany" picture.
Not only does Germany not have a coastline like that, it doesn't have monterey cypresses either.
Try again!

The interesting mechanics of a hummingbird tongue
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dMw3RO7p9yg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That tree camping pic was taken by Louie Phisihous for the Smithsonian Mag, 20 miles down the coast from me. In fact I'm in the front porta-ledge with a gal there from Elk.

It was all set up in advance and touted in the magazine article like we do that all the time. That's one way how the media gets fads started, I guess

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ySCXH5PN29g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well that's set the bar high for tree vids, cool production - Tony Knight

The new arb vids just keep getting better and better don't they?

It seems the fellows that made the vid were actually touting the cine-slider gizmo more than any arb gear. While an appreciation for SRT they promoted the camera transport more.

I can dig it. I like camera gear. They did a damn good job in both aspects!!

Had the pleaure of meeting him and his wife in Tennessee and checking his srt gizmo out, great folks! The camera set up and focus on this production is superb. I really love the start with the change in focal matter!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3QWHsy5YyfY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

His talent was a little bit of a curse too. Apparently he had to beat up guys all over Hong Kong just to go out and get a bite to eat.

Can't put nothin' over on the Boss. :)

Read the interview ... nice production, though ... ;)

Jay, apart from all the fake stories about him, what exactly did he do that was so amazing?
His famous one inch push isn't much to admire.

I don't have any respect for him, never had.
He had a remarkable physique, but his biggest merit as a martial artist was being the first to take it public through movies.
And dying young so they could turn him into a legend, of course.

Back