The Official Random Video Thread!

I'm guessing this probably wouldn't work with a long, thin throw line. I wonder if you can scale this up and use it with ropes. Anyways, just a simple but interesting video...

Rock buggy Full articulation?

Rad

That's way cool. Reminds me of the crawler "Chain Link"

I had full hydraulic steering on both axles of my CJ7. If I managed to wedge an axle, the system was strong enough to pivot the truck sideways, like a dog wagging his tail. Cost me a few rims, but I refused to open up the relief valve, because all that steering power could be really helpful. Very twitchy on the highway, almost undrivable.

Always wanted to faff about with a hydraulic build, but alas, I no longer have a shop...

Truly amazing rock buggy.

I'd like to hear the engine not music.

Top Gun.

Unreal piloting skills.

I feel like such a fool!! I’m wondering how the pilot could resist such forces and spinning motions and not become disoriented. How could the human body take that abuse and still be lucid?! Then, one minute from the end, I see the guy with the remote 🤣🤣

I feel like such a fool!! I’m wondering how the pilot could resist such forces and spinning motions and not become disoriented. How could the human body take that abuse and still be lucid?! Then, one minute from the end, I see the guy with the remote 🤣🤣
Maybe this guy could stand it...maybe...

There is a film about Douglas Bader ‘Reach for the Sky’ starring Kenneth Moore. He lived near me in Guildford (according to my aunt) apparently he could often be seen walking in town.
I never saw him, but after reading his biography I wish I had.

Omg. I finally found it, surprised it took so long. A guy whose entire channel is dedicated to farting, in public, 2024, #anythingforalaugh

Last edited:
Back