The Official Random Video Thread!

That is f'n rad. I wonder how long those wheels are going to last and I wonder if the truck driver knows he's there, probably not.

And god forbid a pothole in the road

I guess humans have been doing crazy stuff like that forever, but now it can be filmed by other folks and put on the net for the world to see :dude: :dude:

Not a day goes by that you don't see something crazy on the net, but that right there is mad crazy on multiple levels

Wait, y'all've never done that? It's called "cart skitching".

Skitching is the term for snagging a free ride on a moving vehicle, whilst being on/in another vehicle. Used to be very commonly done by bicycle couriers at work, and skate punks being little delinquents.

I once skitched a ride from a prius, while on my Sportster. The look on that guy's face was pure perfection. I shrugged and said "I'm saving gas", and he rolled the window up on my fingers.

I wonder if Bitchute is censored by google. I was typing it in to the address line, and even after it was all typed in, no suggestions ever appeared. Also, interestingly no suggestions appeared before I typed the ute, suggesting there are suggestion filters active, so bitchute.com may be included in those filters. It will show suggestions based on my history stored in the computer once I've visited the website.

Here's the longer video of the stunt...

@Kaveman I don't know much about planes, but from what his guy is saying, what the Red Bull pilot did was next to impossible.

Yes, greatly difficult thing to do, but I don't think it's next to impossible.

STOL (Short Take Off and Landing) drag races are really fun to watch, and some of those guys could probably land even shorter than that. It's a matter of money really, Carbon Cub bushplanes are expensive and so is 101LL fuel. Gotta burn a lot of high octane Dino juice to build those skills.

It's oak and ours hold their dead wood a pretty long time. The sapwood rots and disappears though, but what you see as the little dead limb is actually the heartwood left from said limb. It's rock hard and can stay as is for decades.
Usually :D

I know and understand all that, @Marc-Antoine , but I still maintain my position that it was a dumb thing to do in that manner...all his weight on that limb, not just close in to the bole either. As you say..."usually". :)

Obviously, this fellow has a different concept of acceptable risk than I do :D.

Last edited:
Obviously that fellow didn't have a branch break on him while freeclimbing in 1983, causing him to fall and break his back.

Not yet, anyway. But gravity never sleeps...if he keeps up as he is going, that day will most likely come.

Last edited:
Obviously that fellow didn't have a branch break on him while freeclimbing in 1983, causing him to fall and break his back.
Is that stig lore? Or are you referring to possible Burnham lore? Either way that seriously phukin sucks.

People say that we've gotten softer as a species, but there's some leather-tough, iron-hard, tough folks on this forum.

Doing this line of work, with that kind of injury, for that long? Tough stuff.

All safety issues to one side for the moment, the dude is clearly a beast of an elite athlete. He goes up trees like most folks walk a sidewalk. The speed he climbs up thru limbs is phenomenal. Lol I was just outside and with that inspo did some barefoot climbing in a super easy to climb hemlock and concluded that a) fast climbing like that is risky, and b) all risk aside, I couldn't climb up that fast no matter the stakes.

Is that stig lore? Or are you referring to possible Burnham lore? Either way that seriously phukin sucks.

People say that we've gotten softer as a species, but there's some leather-tough, iron-hard, tough folks on this forum.

Doing this line of work, with that kind of injury, for that long? Tough stuff.
Stig suffered that unfortunate accident. Cone harvesting, if I recall correctly. I believe he says it cured him of free climbing :).

Back