The Official Random Video Thread!

I hope he died, or at least got castrated.
Cmon now. I'd dare say he is the updated version of Jack Ass, I didn't see all of their stuff but alot of it was epic and/or hilarious.

How do you fall on the top bar of a chain link fence, bend it, and not destroy yourself?

#ifyougonnabedumbyougottabetough

It's somewhat supple in the middle, sort of a cushion. It would has been different if he landed near or on the post.

Here's a video about how Japanese fireworks are made. It's important to note that American fireworks are produced slightly differently. Here's the most complete video about the topic of "how fireworks are made" which showcases Japanese fireworks, which are arguably better than American fireworks.

Want to learn a little more about Chinese/Japanese fireworks manufacturing processes, plus an explanation of the American processes and how they differ from one another? Here's a second video!

Happy Independence Day!

@Maximalist Great video! Ford for the win (first and second place) Next appears to be Rolls Royce (third place) Then one of the Toyota model (fourth place)! (Not my opinion if the parameter we're going by is who much each car's frame is compressed by the forces exerted by a large semi-truck moving at a presumably constant speed). I used my eyes to make these determinations. Howver, I refuse to claim that my eyes are infallible, so if you have established a different set of results, feel free to compare them with mine. Let's "scientific method" this b*tch.

Back