The Official Random Video Thread!

“We own the science.” They’re saying the quiet part out loud and nobody will admit it.

LMFAO

The armchair climate experts will be along shortly with “That’s not what she meant to say.”

Last edited:
That was awesome. Dude is a beast.

Third World tree cutting, while often a tad hard on the environment :/: :/: , is usually quite fascinating :rockhard:

That was awesome. Dude is a beast.

Third World tree cutting, while often a tad hard on the environment :/: :/: , is usually quite fascinating :rockhard:
I've been watching quite a bit lately. Most of the power saws look beat to fuk but are sharp and run good. No chain brakes or dogs and a lot of the cutting is done close to the nose with an in and out motion as if the wood is constantly trying to bind on the bar.

Google translate doesn't hit the mark but there was a reference to "oil wood" as opposed to "sap wood".

I've seen very few facecuts, mostly snapcuts, and never a barberchair.

And more often than not there is always a lit cigarette in the sawyer's mouth which might be for insect control but definitely looks cool.

@Bodean

Yeah… i miss running. Haven’t run in a couple months… just don’t have the time or energy…. These days…
different from being a consultant to a climber again working 12 hour days…. I been trying to get out on the weekends

Yeah…. 6 to 6…. Out here at least w this company it’s More for Less…
They pay you less and ask for more… they think once you get OT it’s a good thing…
Crew morale is incredibly low…. It’s weird.

I start the day w one job and by the end, he’s added another or two jobs…. The jobs are big and we are generally undergunned.
I friggin' hate hand loading brush….

It is a whole new world out here… limited opportunities, so gotta take what I can get… til I start finding my own clients.

Back