The Official Random Video Thread!

Tharrr she blows!

I wonder what they had on that boat? A deadman switch self destruct device in case they got shot, or lots of dynamite for blasting into ships? I assume dynamite can get triggered by bullets.

Unmanned vessel, remotely operated, very similar to the SeaBaby drone that Ukraine has been using to sink Russian warships, although the "blowfish" aren't nearly as sophisticated.

Not sure what kind of explosive they had packed in there, the brief bit of explosion you can see looks very similar to a fuel explosion, so I'm kinda leaning towards ANFO. Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil is pretty easy to make, with the components widely available. I will also point out that they were shooting at the vessel with something quite substantial, as evidenced by the large gouts of water thrown up by the misses. Not sure what, maybe a semi auto .50 like the Barrett, or perhaps the Russian Dshk. Definitely wasn't full auto, or theyd have stiched that boat up good. I have a feeling it was a 50, loaded with Armor Piercing Incinediary. That stuff would be my choice. Anything bigger can't be easily moved about the ship, anything smaller would be near useless against an unmanned vessel.

So the purpose of the boat is to damage the ship?
I thought they wanted to take it in tact to ransom it?
I think these guys were speaking Russian, sure this isn’t a Ukrainian drone boat?

Really good watch here. People in the comments recommend more sodium than he used to raise PH further to reduce loss of the base metal. Also green tea was recommended to add to help protect the base metal and help free the rust. Not sure if the part should be dipped in green tea first, or just add the tea to the cleaner.

Back