The Official Random Video Thread!

I do an abbreviated version of that with my work underwear :^D

When the waistband elastic goes bad, I install a couple holes(usually with a knife) up front, and tie it with a broken hair tie. Gives it enough elasticity pull up/down, and stay in place. They then get used 100% for work days. Takes some of the strain off my regular undies.

These rocks in Algerian desert sounds like an empty metal tank :
Ringing rocks are a fascinating geological phenomenon where specific rocks resonate with a bell-like sound when struck. These seemingly ordinary rocks hold hidden musicality, captivating scientists and music enthusiasts alike. Although scientists don’t have a definitive answer as to why the rocks ring, they do have a name for ringing rocks. They are called with sonorous rocks or lithophonic rocks.
© Lone Wolf
View attachment c59852ee3b784a65.mp4

Last edited:
I like that shovel. I wonder how well it holds up to lots of digging? I tried sharpening the edge of a regular entrenching shovel for cutting brush, but the edge didn't hold up great, so I dropped the idea.

I like that shovel. I wonder how well it holds up to lots of digging? I tried sharpening the edge of a regular entrenching shovel for cutting brush, but the edge didn't hold up great, so I dropped the idea.
This is a Russian army shovel. It is made of very good steel and therefore stands up well to a lot of digging and everything else. IMG_1101.jpeg
IMG_1102.jpeg

Last edited:
Back