The Official Random Video Thread!

I imagine it could have been blowing a lot of charcoal through the impeller, which isn't good for it, but charcoal would have looked like sparks out the exhaust, so I guess it was just too much rpm?

I've owned 4 chippers, my first in 1988 was a Bandit, then I had a couple of excellent Morbarks, and my current 18" is Bandit, it's the best chipper I've ever had. Super dependable, productive, durable and economical

I had contact with Jerry Morey through the Forestry Forum in 2007. He knew my family from when they worked for Morbark. My grandfather was one of the first salesman for Morbark pulpwood debarkers, if not the first. Norville "Nub" Morey won the patent to the pulpwood debarker in a card game. I don't know what the relationship was between Nub and the Bandit Moreys, but I do know there was a parting of ways.

We have four at work. 15xp, 1890xp grapple, 1990xp, and a new 20xp.

I've owned 4 chippers, my first in 1988 was a Bandit, then I had a couple of excellent Morbarks, and my current 18" is Bandit, it's the best chipper I've ever had. Super dependable, productive, durable and economical

Here's another MIT video for you to try Cory

Haven't used the 1990, just the 20. I stuff it with a Volvo mini. 350 Cummins. It's not supposed to be hand fed. Wide open in feed. Ground guy with a remote. Stuffing 18" x 20' pine logs, it barely even autofeeds.

That was a fun vid. Is it just me that would happily shoot them in the back while they are robbing the car?

“Is it just me that would happily shoot them in the back while they are robbing the car?”

He could have just murdered your whole family and shooting him in the back would still be illegal. What’s legal and illegal has nothing to do with right and wrong. That’s probably a member of a victim class just trying to feed his family. Diversity is our strength.

No deterrents. Woke society.

I once read a short scifi novel called, Land of the Kind, where society come to tolerate criminal behavior. As a citizen you were obliged to step back and allow the criminals their pleasures. Crazy. But there was a twist. By the end of the story it come to light that society had also imbued the criminal type with a stench so bad they could never lead a normal in society there after. Thus there was a consequence for their behavior.

I read that over 60 years ago. The tolerance of criminal behavior in society is playing out right now.

Woke society.

Back