The Official Random Video Thread!

I have a google account from way back. I don't like logging in with it. Email is the last google service I use, and that's just for legacy stuff, and people I may not have heard from in awhile. Just got notice I need to use my googlevoice#, or I'll lose it. Could be handy having it at some point, but I don't use it. Still debating on the value of it vs being datamined by google.

If you're worried about privacy, don't be. Privacy left the building a long time ago.

edit: If you own a cell phone, computer, or even a smart tv, you have no privacy. Even most newer cars are collecting and sending data. Embrace the new normal.

Yes that is an interesting concept. I believe Jim FFZ has mentioned it and deals with it.

Right to repair is a big deal. John Deere sucks ass, damned rent seekers. Go hold out your hand to someone that hasn‘t already given you 5-6 digits. Lowlifes. I grew up nextdoor to a guy with an old JD tractor you could fab parts for it with the local welder, no fuss. These guys suck wiener schnitzel. Makes me look at foreign made equipment. I’m mad.

Last edited:
Good video. Farmers have it hard enough just dealing with nature...JD and the other fat cats that are opposing this are the bad guys. Farmers that have to learn to be hackers just to fix their machines....madness. Good share.

The comments were funny, like:

Level 1: gravity is when the earth and the moon is pulling us at the same time.

Level 5: Maybe the earth is a hologram and the universe is two dimensional.

And

The last guy is giving major final boss vibes.
Dude's face just says "I have seen the inner workings of reality"

I saw those same comments...they stood out to me, too. The smart lady did a good job of explaining things. I got a taste of a glimmer of the general theory of relativity...her example was good. The quantum mechanics stuff....eeerrrrrr....

That was somebody out for a run with their tame bear.
Top speed of a bear is way beyond that of a human.
Plus, what was that bear doing out in hibernation time?

Back