The Official Random Video Thread!

:lol: Awesome...loved that. If aliens even think about attacking earth she should be our first line of defense. There is no way they will have any idea what someone like that is even capable of. Off the chain cool.

I figured it out. It's an artistic interpretation, likely born of extreme chemical enhancement, of a New York City busker, lost in the wilderness of Alaska, being pursued by a pack of wolves, or possibly chihuahuas, rescued by wild ponies, narrowly escaping being crapped on by a flock of seagulls, (what they are doing in the Alaskan wilderness I don’t know, it's not my hallucination), while an eagle circling overhead breaks away squawking "I'm the $@%! out of here! ".

That's interesting, but it seems predicated on a perfect stable environment. One hurricane will completely erase everything there.

edit:
Also it seems tailored to a guerilla homestead, where you're close to civilization, and are perhaps trying to circumvent restrictions. Nothing wrong with that, but my head goes to the backcountry when I'm thinking of similar setups. His stuff requires being close to modern infrastructure.

Last edited:
I'd want to get rid of the car. Ever after, it would be "damaged goods", and would take 20% of the enjoyment off the top.

I mean it’s funny and everything, but imagine the sick feeling you’d get if it was you.

If the guy has that much money as well as that little awareness, I doubt he gives much of a chit about it to feel sick about it, he's just hoping or glad he didn't get hurt.

Back