The Official Random Video Thread!

Could be.

What possessed him to jump up there?

Yeah the final jump was dope but then he didn't seem thrilled about reentering that cold wilderness.

This is definitely "Random".

I love the Citroen 2CV.
I've had a few of them, in fact the yellow one is the same model and color as my last one.

that was f'g insane. I gather they knew he was in there and plugged the hole with those logs so he wouldn't come out early and attack? Um, maybe just leave the tree standing, fellas?

If at all possible, under the circumstances, I would have left it standing.

I've been asked by foresters and loggers alike, in a discerning tone of voice, "Why the 'F' did you leave that tree standing?" In most cases, after explaining, I was dismissed of reprimand.

Works almost every time with bees. As for seasonal nesting trees we worked around many and came in after the fledge and finished up the job. You got to be a nice logger!

They say that Holger is in Christmas mood and therefore is making moose.
Personally I think reindeer would bve more christmassy, but it is none the less a cool idea.

I'll admit I'm slightly high at the moment, but i had to find out.... i figured someone would do that, and i was not disappointed :lol: i wonder if they love bite like cats tho, or maybe get carried away playing rough like a puppy....

:lol: And there you have it...I am mistaken. Thanks, Kyle.

Still wouldn't let one sleep in the bedroom with my infant, or in the barn with my fowl or other small livestock...
;).

Yes, 09, that is the exact guy I had in mind, I'd love to visit his place in AK.

Crazy cool link, too, thanks!

Back