The Official Random Video Thread!

Looked to me like an amateur school. Fun type stuff, not serious competition dancers. I liked it.

That guy's too hilarious. "Looser than I remember... This might be a 2 wipe job."

Funny thing is I have a trailer lock with a cylindrical setup like that that I actually need to use those suggestions to get into it. Two holes have gotten slightly off alignment and I can't get my key into it properly but with his little bit of lubrication suggestion I think I might have a chance of making this work.

Even cheaper than buying graphite powder(since you'll use it once and lose the bottle :^P ), is file a pencil lead, blow some in the keyhole, and put some on the key. As long as the lock isn't mechanically broken, it'll feel better than new.

I wonder if that welder guy died... with the harbor freight hood, crappy uninsulated stinger, e.t.c i would bet it was an ac buzzbox. With Dc you usually contract in one direction only, because the muscles just tighten up. I've made the mistake once of having my hand completely around the rod, unable to let go, ended up falling backwards in the ditch against the pipe which broke my arms apart.

Back