The Official Happy Birthday thread!!!

Have a great day Andy, but hopefully the only suit people get to see is the one in your avatar.:D:P

Thanks all, but I HATE this day! It's been pleasant so far, just waiting for the other shoe to drop! Twice my FIL left my MIL on my B-day, once my ex-BIL left my SIL on my B-day, twice my wife was in the hospital on my B-day etc. you get the point! I dread every year this comes around!!
So far it's been OK though!
Thanks again for the well wishes, I am hoping to go get half crocked tonight and get through it all, and no, I am not driving!

Ha only half crocked tonite! :\: Going to take it easy I see!!!! :P

Happy Birthday Andy. Hope it goes great for you. Think of it this way, at least you made it another year....:D :birthday:

Well 45 min. to go!! I am home after 9 doubles, had to calll a favor on one of the punk neighbor kids to get home!! ( I was afraid of walking and he owed me a bit:D) But it will all come out in the end and I am sitting here cuddling mama, just hope WE can stay awake long enough:lol: Man it sucksgettin old!

there are no geezers on here - Just more experienced people (you young wippersnapper)

HAPPY DAY to you all

Back