The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 292K
Fine looking youngster, Stig...just beautiful.

Wally...a loaner pup can be a lot of fun, but almost always made me glad the puppy days were past :D.

Sweet pics from both of you, thanks.

Little Thais had his first snow last weekend.
I've never known a dog that didn't love snow.

P1020211.JPG P1020212.JPG P1020217.JPG

Our Isabel is at the vet today. This is the second time in a few months that she's had to have cancerous tumors removed from her skin. She's a solid white Pitbull.....and the vet tells us that she will keep getting them.

I never wanted a Pit.......thought they were vicious creatures. My daughter brought Izzy home and I fell in love with her. She's the smartest dog I've ever been around. I taught her to roll over and play dead when I went "Bang" and pointed at her. It took me about five minutes to teach her that trick. Her list of tricks is extensive.......

I hope she's gonna be ok.

Hoping for the best for your Isabel, Randy. Pits are made bad, not bred bad, is my general take on them.

Beautiful young pup there, Stig. Thanks for those pictures...made me remember Jasper in his first snow, and smile at the memories.

Isabel is still groggy from the anesthetics, and whines when left alone. She's laying covered with a blanket, her head in my lap.......

Back