The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 291K
Cool hounds squishy, looks like you have a great hunk of land there. I'm jealous! Back in the day i just about ended up in that area. The BC gov had a provincial jail scheduled for build in westview and was on the list to transfer. As an Officer not an inmate! BUt it fell through so i stayed up in PG til movin back to Sask.
More dog pics! It don't matter if you're huge and your name is Tank. You might still get the run put on ya from someone barely bigger than your paw. Lol.

Thanks. I feel very fortunate to live here. And in about 15 years I hope to be able to truly call it mine. The wife and I love animals so worked hard towards getting a farm.

How's your new guy doing Joe?
He's actually doing really well. He adjusted quickly and is getting along with our Maltese so it's great because they are both males but the little one is neutered. I think he's figured out who we are now so he is listening well. He's very affectionate also which takes some getting used because he always trying to lay in your feet or lap but it's a good thing!

More dog pics! It don't matter if you're huge and your name is Tank. You might still get the run put on ya from someone barely bigger than your paw. Lol.

yzy6ase3.jpg

I love that pic :lol:

Gave him a bone last night and found out he doesn't like to share with the little one. I should've figured even tho they each had their own. The little one actually snipped at the big one and I had to seperate them. No more bones for now.
image.jpg

Bones can bring out the worst in them. Both my bigguys are intact, they've had a go or two over bones in the past.

Back