The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 292K
That is the easiest way to train a puppy.
Just get the old dog to do it for you.
That has always worked well for me.

Couldn't agree more, Stig.

If I were to get another dog I'd do it now while Rusty is still around, but I think he'll be my last dog.

Just added this guy to our family tonight! We've been looking for almost 6 months and my wife has been scared of most dogs that we found for adoption. I was surprised then we she and my mother actually picked this big guy out but once I met him I knew why he's just a big teddy bear or marshmallow as she calls him.
image.jpg

Ha I like the first one! Nice dog she seems like a good companion! I hope I can get mine to be good off leash like that. He got out of his collar this morning and I had to go chase him into the woods lol
Anyone notice a difference in obedience in their dogs after neutering? This guy is still intact.

No, absolutely none. And I've had both.
All dogs can betrained, unless they are mentally defect.

yeah mate she's not the brightest but she's a great dog, after two or three years of non stop misbehaving she's calmed down and is very obedient .
2 years is young joe, I'm sure you'll be able to train him up in no time mate

agu7ypem.jpg

Here's my new little guy. Koda. Chihuahua x mini Eskimo. He's a riot!

The big fellas are real good with him too. Already leave them together unattended.
mapude9a.jpg

The black one is a Dane x mastiff. The big headed fella is a mastiff x rotty.

The Dane just loves the new guy and the rotty is kind of scared of him, but in a hilarious way not an aggressive way. It's to funny to watch Koda put the run on him. The Eskimo in Koda makes him real dominant.

My big guys are real easy going. But I pity the fool that comes poking around my place in the middle of the night or ever threatens one of the family with them around. Perfect family/farm dogs.

More dog pics! It don't matter if you're huge and your name is Tank. You might still get the run put on ya from someone barely bigger than your paw. Lol.

yzy6ase3.jpg

e7ererus.jpg

9useheje.jpg

ybu7e4ah.jpg

Back