The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 291K
I would love to have another Husky... I just don't have the time to dedicate to it. Once I retire... a horse and a husky... Until then.. I'll just try my patience with people that don't train or dedicate time to their animals and keep repeating the cycle. Usually meaning I will probably have to put them down if animal control does not get to them first.

lnC9eZC.jpg

It may not be funny, but it is a fact that the Chinese do eat the little fellers. I saw them in cages in Hong Kong, along with many other living things at the food markets. Hard to look at really. It seemed to be strange sensibilities going on there. Hoping some rich person might rescue them all.

I chuckled...I always refer to that sort of dog as "burrito filling". With no serious intent, only to show my distain for such undoglike dogs :D. Take it easy, Butch, it's all in fun and most certainly not a call to action, I'm sure.

Fine bunch of dogs in tha' House, no doubt!!

It may not be funny, but it is a fact that the Chinese do eat the little fellers. I saw them in cages in Hong Kong, along with many other living things at the food markets. Hard to look at really. It seemed to be strange sensibilities going on there. Hoping some rich person might rescue them all.

It is now illegal to sell dogs for food here. I'm sure it still happens, but no longer in the open markets. Everything else still seems to be fair game.

Old post but I just saw this......Too funny!!!
The dog actually looks surprised, like.... "wait a minute, that's my job" :lol:

Made my day!
Thanks.

Dog.png

My best buddy in the world.

"Pride." :D

This is coming home from picking him up from Mom and Dad's after my deployment and not seeing him for three months.

Back