The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 290K
Absolutely.
Sunday is bone day here. They get a bunch of various bones from assorted dead animals and EAT them.

Nice white teeth and the most amazing, hard, white turds on monday:lol:

Speaking to someone the other day and they mentioned giving dogs deer antlers to chew. Hardly wear down at all. Dog loves it. Won't leave it alone and there is hardly a mark on it.

The leftover bones don't go to waste.
The birdies like them a lot.

This is a Parus major aka. Great Tit.
That name has caused some laughs and confusion, I'll tell you.
I was once asked by an English ornithologist what my favourite bird was, I told him: " I really like great Tits" and the non-birders in the party just shit themselves laughing.

P1010764.JPG P1010762.JPG

Beauregard trying to be lovable ... :lol:
foot high at the shoulder, 80lb knot of muscle ... will jump 6ft up and give you a kiss :)

Attachments

• Beauregard.jpg
    Beauregard.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 15
Bear is surely a handsome beast, no doubt about it. Nice pics, Pete.

Have you managed to acquire the panniers for him yet?

Poor Bo

Beauregard seriously split a nail. He was sedated and they removed the damage. Vet had to adapt the largest collar made 'cause his neck is so damn big.
Poor, drunk Bo. :( :lol:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 16
Bo's hung-over

Another pic, below. The vet gave a good prognosis. He's on antibiotics and pain killers. It was fun getting him home. He'd fall asleep every few feet. :lol:
93 lbs (no fat) of drunk dog is hilarious. He's an adorable slobbery knot of muscle. :D

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 11
I went to see a client I've had for over 20 years today. He lives by the sea and the water was so fine and clear that me and the doggies went for a swim together. They liked it more than I did.
The cold spring means that the e water was barely above freezing. ( So it felt anyway. Didn't see any icefloes, so it must be above freezing, I guess).

That sure tired the mutts out:

P1020111.JPG

Back