The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 290K
Here's my pup. She has the energy of a team of sled dogs... jade2.jpg if only I could teach her how to drag brush.

She's pure blue heeler, the under coat is black with white gaurd hairs giving em a blue hue

Ok I think I've got a decent pick of the boys.

Thunder and Tank. Tank is the rotty looking pooch, he's about 11/2 last pic of him he was just a pup still and Thunder is the black beast I think he's pushing three years old now. Best dogs I've ever owned mastiff x's. Very chill and very intimidating. They don't look that big until you put a 100pd dog beside them, then it sinks in.

Attachments

• IMGP0005.jpg
    IMGP0005.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 22
Then put a german shepherd or something in with them, before taking a picture for G....somebodys sake!

They look like a couple of toy poodles that someone took a razor to in that picture.

I want to see them with something that'll show the scale.
A matchbox, maybe.

Now, don't go take a picture of them up against a giant sequoia;)

Thunder seems to be long legged and slimmish, is there any great Dane in him by any chance?

Are they looking at you, Squish? They both seem to have the same expression going, "What's he going to bother us about now?" :lol:

I don't do x-mas, but the dogs got a treat anyway.

We have some frozen deer meat that they absolutely love.
For some reason that rates higher than any other kind of fresh meat.
High enough, in fact,that it is worth their time to just sit and watch it thaw:lol:
P1010356.JPG

Then we drove the 50 miles out to the beech for a nice walk. One nice thing about x-mas, we have the beech to ourselves.
The sun set at 3.38 PM, so we headed home about 4.15 when it got dark.
That is Scandinavia for you. P1010380.JPG P1010369.JPG P1010364.JPG P1010360.JPG P1010375.JPG P1010376.JPG

Attachments

• P1010356.JPG
    P1010356.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 14
P1010381.JPG

That trip wore the poor dogs completely out.
Good thing they have a couch to relax on:lol:

ANTICIPATION...............
attachment.php

Carly Simon moment :lol:

Rupert the Black was eager to go out free ranging on our property/ down our private road while it was still dark this morning. I haven't gotten him a glow in the dark collar yet, so I grabbed a refective work shirt. He wore it until coming back in the house. He likes the snow.
The shirts do a really good job of reflecting headlights. One picture with, and one without the camera flash.
P1080808 - Copy.jpg P1080804.jpg P1080807 - Copy.jpg
Rupert with our floor/ trim project.
P1080811.jpg P1080809.jpg

Back