The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 293K
Our new German sheperd

Picked him up yesterday from the rescue. changed his name from Rambo to Radar. He should fill out about 20+ underweight But we have our security system back in place:D

Attachments

• rambo.jpg
    rambo.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 92
Pic didn't work Brendon. It came out looking like some sort of rat.:D:P

When I can catch ours (without gettin' bit) I will post her mugg shot. Someone should really explain to her she is NOT a pitbull! Same species as yours B and the same color!!!

Hey, this thread is supposed to be about our dogs...y'all just have to quit with the little wannabe canine pics.

:D

No! Here is my house guard dawg. Thinks she is a 7" tall Pitbull.:lol: She has a bad habit of sittin' on visitors laps and demanding attention, then when they get up to leave, she'll nip 'em on the ankle!:(

Useless excuse for a dog :evil:.

So Brent, nobody ever squashed her under their heel like a cockroach when she pulled the nip ankle trick? No? I wonder why not :P.

I'm sure she brings your family great pleasure...so the fault actually lies with you humans, not the poor animal ;).

Just kidding, buddy...sort of :D.

We got her when she was about 5. Seems to like garbage, and is super protective of her food dish. She is better with men now, at least I don't have to watch her biting me any more.

The previous owner did not do her any favors, we kinda recued her.

Will get pics of the outside gas pumpin' watch dawg tomorrow. Chocolate labs are poor excuses for yard protection!:|:

hope Bear does not turn out to be an ankle biter :\: :lol:

Attachments

• DSCF3612.JPG
    DSCF3612.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCF3611.JPG
    DSCF3611.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3609.JPG
    DSCF3609.JPG
    539.7 KB · Views: 10
When a dog like that bites your ankle Pete, they call it getting mauled, not nipped. :D

Pete last time i saw the video of bear as a pup he was an ankle biter now id say he could bite where he damn well liked if he wanted!:D

He is one seriously cool and good looking dog mate.

Some more pics. The other dog in the pics is Bears older brother Ben. Same parents, but 3 years old. Interesting day, especially when the pup is a little bigger than his big brother. The other dog in the background is Ty, an american Akita.

Tell me when I have put too many pics up :D

Attachments

• DSCF3742.JPG
    DSCF3742.JPG
    494.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF3743.JPG
    DSCF3743.JPG
    506.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3745.JPG
    DSCF3745.JPG
    556.9 KB · Views: 14
I like that pic. But that's Ben I have a hold of. He was getting a bit pissed with the young upstart towards the end of the afternoon :lol:

Ahhhh...they are similar, for sure...facial coloration is the prime dif, eh?

I never got pissed with a young upstart...how about you?:).

Ahhhh...they are similar, for sure...facial coloration is the prime dif, eh?

I never got pissed with a young upstart...how about you?:).
Facially they are slightly different - but Bears colourations are constantly changing.

As for pissing anybody off ....................... would I ever miss the opportunity ;)

Back