The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

I had a brief moment of funny this morning, least I thought it was. The wife unit had to have emergency kidney stone surgery. While we were still in the ER the surgeon was telling us how lucky we were that the smartest most skilled Dr. was on duty, him. After that introduction his voice kinda faded away like most experts seem to to me. Then I heard him say something about today being 2/22/22. I spoke up and said “Yeah, that’s the last combination like that we’ll see”, and then he said “What about 3/33/33?”. Without moving my head I looked around the room at my wife, two nurses and an orderly with a blank stare. Before I could say anything the orderly said “March only has 31 days”. The room exploded with lols. I looked at the orderly and asked him if HE wanted to operate on my wife. Gods gift to the healthcare industry’s face turned blood red and stormed out of the room. My wife asked the one nurse if we could reschedule this. lmao

The spoon is on the lowest large branch in the middle bottom of the pic, the piece of pie is just above the spoon, and the shoe is just to the left of the banana slightly higher up.

Back