• Hey Guest,
    Just a heads up, The Tree House will be unavailable for about 10-15 minutes starting at 5pm CST tonight. This is just a super quick maintenance period.

Thanks!
    Brandon

The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

flushcut

TreeHouser
I am more like the scene from Uncle Buck where John Candy gets a call from his brother and sister in law asking if he can watch the kids for awhile.

lxskllr

Treehouser
I'd love to know what thought processes conclude a bug filled ash log is worth $50. That's about gas station firewood price, and you have to smallify it yourself :^D

Treeaddict

Treehouser
People are nuts. They see lumber prices and think “im sitting on a goldmine”. I had a lady tell me the saw mill down the road will pay me good money for the stuff I was removing. She wasn’t looking for a discount though. There wasn’t a straight piece of wood in the bunch and mostly it was a bunch of trims. They think you’re going to get $50 for a silver maple crooked branch 3” in diameter. I tell them the wood is worthless until very hard labor and time are spent to make it worth something. The money is in the labor.

BlackSmith

Uncivil
The transplants will offer to give me their tree that’s hanging over their house for “free” firewood. I always tell’em to get a quote from a pro and get back with me. People aren’t nuts, they’re just stupid enough to think I am.