The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Marvin! :lol:

“I think man is the most interesting insect on Earth. Don’t you? There is a growing tendency to think of man as a rational thinking being, which is absurd.” -Marvin Martian

Last edited:
Security camera caught an apprentice putting never seize on my wiper blades once. The boss wanted to fire him but I talked him out of it, I had a better idea and told the boss to just act like it never happened. He said this isn’t going to end well is it? The boss sent him on an errand and the security cameras took a chit long enough to put just a little dab under the door handle on the passengers side of his truck. I guess mommy got into it as planned, he never touched another vehicle at work.

8OhSWoZ.jpeg

Well, that little horrid scenario aside...

I can imagine a time when M and I are not really competent to manage driving our car to the doctor's office/grocery/hardware store/liquor store/etc. I might hope that a self-driving car would allow us to remain sufficiently independent to stay here on our rural property a few years longer than might have been in the cards before.

It's really close. Even as-is, they probably drive better than humans. I bet a computer *always* uses the blinker.

Back