The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Why?;)
Beside you don't know where you are, where are the lanes ( both the ones road marked and the actual ones made by the cars), where you have to go out, trying to decipher what the GPS as lost as yourself is talking about (never attempt to look at the screen while driving here). When you discover finally your way out, most of the time you have to cross back all the lanes, but it's too late, so you are good for an other turn. Agressives incoming cars cut your lane from the right, conquering every foot of space available (that's why you ends up at the center lane and miss your way out, even if you wanted to ride the outside), But beware of the left too !
Once you figure all that, it's almost easy.
Many more such attractions to look at in Paris's streets. But I'm sure there are plenty of other silly areas elsewhere.

Just don't ask to my wife to drive the car for a trip in Paris.

I wouldn't take my vintage car within 5 miles of that thing. They mentioned few fatal crashes, which is a good design feature of circles, but I wonder how many bent body panels there have been, and how it compares with a normal intersection.

Shit I’m sorry I thought I was in the Random Images thread. This ain’t cool, I’m deleting it and reposting there

Well, that's usually where the number is. Alternately, I keep it in my password manager, but my password's pretty cumbersome, especially typing on a phone.

Back