The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas.

The husband wandered off as she was standing in line, saying something about being back in a little bit. After getting through the line, the husband wasn't back yet, so she called him on the mobile.

The wife said, "Where are you?"

He said, " You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I couldn't afford it at the time, and I said that one day I would get it for you."

Tears started to flow down her cheeks and she got all choked up. "Yes, I do remember that shop", she replied.

"I'm in the pub next to that."

hahaha...it could happen methinks. That reminds me of when I was about 8 years old and staying at my Grandma Effie's house. She lived right beside the RR tracks...dirt poor but I didn't know it then.

My Aunt Judy was a few years older than me. I remember we were playing outside near the house and we heard a train coming and looked up the berm towards the track...there was a whale on a flat-car, hurtling by at full speed...Hahira, GA, (deep South) about 1960. I have NO idea what was going on...at 8 years old anything is possible. I still get a WTF when I remember that scene. If you can clear up the mystery, please do so.

Back