Strange access to the Treehouse

woodworkingboy

TreeHouser
When you click on a bookmark, nobody else is having the page come up asking if it is your first visit and to log in? I click on the 'what's new' and an old page comes up. Click on it again and everything is back to normal. Never have to log in, but three pages to get to normal. It just started doing that last night, and I made no changes to the settings or my browser. If I leave the TH then come back, it does it each time. I do have the 'remember me' box clicked. Odd....

I log in and it goes right back to the same page as if I'm not logged in. Log in again, same thing. Click on a post and everything is fine.

Same here.
I didn't do anything, it just fixed itself apparently.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Woke up to a strange looking format, blue question marks all over the place, like after everyone's name at their heading at a post and at the top of the post. The main forum page and 'what's new' is full of them too. A strange font going on and some things not being exposed. All messed up with areas out of alignment, and a strange kind of echo page behind what is shown Sucks big time! Anybody else?

Yes. Man, it is really messed up. I click on something and the page shifts to the left. All the smileys are question marks, except the question one. Only this site.

Nice if another mac user could post up on their situation. Certainly have never experienced this, very dysfunctional.

MB, can you make an enquiry with the host to ask if anything has been changed in the last ten hours or so? The weirdest thing is the partially exposed blank page behind the forum page all the time.

About to head to the shop, hope it gets back to ordinary by tonight.

Things aren't loading correctly on my pages either. It says default at the top of every post and the "whats new" page has missing icons, so it makes it hard to tell what the treads are. Some things are over laping too. I have a PC though.

The fellow said they were having trouble, and now I'm seeing red x's and anomolys. I wouldn't start worrying just yet...

The icon images are hosted on a different server than the text content. The icons aren't rendering, or only some of them are rendering.

A couple years ago we had this problem when the text was hosted on one domain name and the icons were hosted on the other domain name. I was told it didn't matter and to not worry about the missing icons.

Back