Songs I Like

This is how I feel about my previous relationship. It picks up at the 1m30s mark. Beautifully written song about breakup. The female lyrics are amazing.

Last edited:
Yeah, I enjoyed that type of music when I was younger, back when Vengance dropped their first album, but sadly their singer lost his way.

Mainly hard rock/ metal now, Barren Cross is still a fav.

I really appreciate what Skillet has to offer, not gunna die tonight is a great one too, really appreciate being able to listen to uplifting music in the style I appreciate.

Also enjoy classical, some amazing pieces out there, others, hmmm, fun when classical is covered as a metal piece, some translate really well.

If you don't like rap, stop here. If you enjoy some rap, this song is kickin'. I mostly love how the music video was colored and edited. Very professional. This song will get into your head.

Did they change their name to Vengeance Rising? I had their Human Sacrifice album.
Memory is hazy, but yes, I think so, yep same album here, went to the petra, strypa, white cross, guardian concerts when they came past, always wished for Neoncross and barrencross, and bloodgood to tour, if they did, I never knew about it, back then it was thru magazines that you found out about this type of stuff.
We did covers of Xsinner songs, was a singer for a short while, I was terrible at it, but had fun at the time, band lasted about a year, and did a few concerts here and there inc prisons.

Someone from another forum turned me onto this...

Psychedelic music from Hungary. You can buy the whole discography for 1€. I gave them 20€ cause 1€ is ridiculously low for almost 3 days of music. I downloaded flac files which were 42gb, and transcoded that to opus which ended up being 5.8gb. Check 'em out. You won't find music much cheaper if it's something you like.

Back