Songs I Like

Wish I could say the same.
That was so messed up what happened to the guitarist. He was incredible. Had a sound that was all his own.

Yeah it drove me nuts trying to make a guitar to sound like that, unreal talent. Complete waste of life for him to be gunned down like that.

That song was forever a staple in the Friday night getting drunk with the boys musical rotation. Yelling "Re---spect! Walk!" in each others faces. Seems ridiculous now which is sadly a sign I'm getting old.

I couldn't positively identify a creosote in the video!. There were one that kinda looked like them but each shot they were in was so dark you couldnt see the colorz of them leading me to think they are trying to fool us. Either way I thought that song was great! Thank you friend,
Be well
Wayne

Good tunes, fellas, thx for posting.

that pantera chit was rad.

Speaking of..... it still kinda blows my mind that all of this is a guitar. Arguably the best guitarist on earth for like 20 plus years.

I haven't played it yet but I dig the f'g title. I'll listen in a bit.

Yo- total change of pace here. Lotta good, eclectic musical taste here at da House. Tell me whatcha think of this tune. Yes, it's straight up Pop but I gotta say I really like it. My story is that I got dragged to one of his concerts a couple years ago, didn't want to go... but Keith Urban straight blew my mind, amazing concert, crazy energy, and world class musician/performer.

Pantera- I can dig it, it is rad, but somehow I can't see myself putting it on to listen to, outside of here at the House. Plus, I can't make out most of the lyrics due to elderliness and I think that may detract from the appeal.

Last edited:
Love him. Keith Urban has a great voice, and while his music is a bit pop, there’s some lovely acoustic guitar, this song I’m posting stands out to me. From what I hear he is a genuinely good and kind person and one of the biggest philanthropists in country music.

Great tune! Never heard it before.

Blue Aint Your Color knocks my socks off.

Back