Regarding Covid

That's just not true.
The five people who died in the car crashes I went to over the last 18 months were not Covid deaths, they were road crash deaths. Period. Also my mum's best friend, stage 4 lung cancer in another country...also my best friend's husband, colon cancer in another state, not a peep about Covid.

Well, just replying to Gerry's comment, his words not mine
Inflated numbers, maybe some places but not everywhere.

The CDC has admitted the numbers were inflated due to “coding errors”. lmfao, everybody tries to do the crawdad dance after the fact .

Try looking at the world through something other than your USA glasses.

EDIT: Ok so I took the bait again and have tumbled into the tit for tat, sorry.

Last edited:

Daily reported Covid death figures are too high because people are dying from conditions unrelated to the virus after testing positive, Sajid Javid has admitted.
On Wednesday, there were 359 deaths reported in Britain, but the Health Secretary said that “many” people were being included in the count who “would not have necessarily died of Covid”.
His comments came after death data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show a large discrepancy in weekly death registrations compared to the figures released on the Government dashboard.
For the week ending Jan 7, the UK Health Security Agency reported 1,282 deaths of people who had died within 28 days of testing positive for coronavirus.
However, ONS data show there were just 992 death registrations with Covid mentioned on the death certificate in that week.
For deaths where Covid was the primary cause, the difference is even starker, with just 712 registrations, meaning that 44 per cent of the Government’s daily reported figures in that week may not be true Covid deaths.

Lot of that going around lately, Scott.

Funny thing is I can catch flak just for agreeing with you on a topic or a viewpoint.

Take Daniel Murphy. He's a good example. Love him or loath him. He don't bother me. Though he leaves me in wonder sometimes.

Most of what Daniel posts on this forum I do not agree with. Constructive criticisms aside, if I can not say anything good I will not say anything at all.

On the flip-side some of what Daniel posts on this forum I do agree with. In which case I'll generally leave a comment. Generally a supportive comment.

I try to treat everyone the same. Popular or not. You know?

Just saying.

Back