Regarding Covid

This is an interview with Zac Bush...

I don't agree with everything he says and I think he offers a unique perspective. He transcends right and wrong, looking at the big picture, weaving an understanding beyond just medicine/conspiracies from multiple disciplines including geo-political, economic systems, finance, evolution, genetics, etc.

It's close to an hour because I recorded it at 1.25-1.5x speed. He's got a great perspective that is certainly going to expand your understanding. Definitely worth the watch.

let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Brings to wonder if clinical trials matter anymore.

Flu vaccines are produced routinely on predictions before an outbreak even happens. Generally based on variants of type A or B flu virus.

Few years went by I never got a flu shot. And back in the old days it was never an issue if I got the vax or not. Totally my choice. Everyone was cool with it. Happy days

And yeah I caught the flu a few times through the years. Like every one else. Life goes on.

It's different today. They call it covid.

Yu gotta admit we're living in interesting times Gerr!

Seems like I recall a study done comparing inner city kids to farm raised kids exposed to a far wider range of pathogens, ranging from dog slobber to pig n cow crap.

Proving the farm kids had far more robust immune systems than their inner city more sterile environ counterparts.

Sorta kinda like a law of nature, either use it, or lose it. Like an arm in a cast gets skinnier n weaker than in its un-casted fully functional counterpart.

Just my humble opinion of course.

Jomo

the article posted about athletes is BS. Read through some of it. Egypt, swallowed his tongue? do what.....

I suspect you're right about that.

The amount of mis-info out there is plum crazy.

Bits in the story may be fact. Just enough to lend a glint of credence to support the general mis-info.

All the rest, if only I can sort it out??, I take with a grain of salt.

It's getting tougher all the time.

When govt's promoting pretzel logic.......

Pfizer's our only hope.........

Brings to mind the days when usury was a sin n somethin to be ashamed of......

Jomo

So, they are running ads that say its okay to have Christmas celebrations as long as you and your small children have been vaccinated.

Since the vax is only for 5 years old and up...what are you supposed to do with your 4 year old and under kids?

Are we not in this together anymore?

Seems like medical ethics have been subverted, exploited and monetized..........

The un-vaccinated's become a despised minority in the land of the free, becoming enslaved......

Seem's like I remember Pope's thinkin themselves infallible as well.......

Jomo

DdLBBm3.jpg

Yeah, we’ll be having Christmas again this year…just like we did last year…and the year before that…etc.

Back