Regarding Covid

Toaster oven's better. I never liked those popup toasters. I used a tin stovetop toaster for a long time.

interesting, fact-based positions from a doctor on Covidiocy:

Dr Andreas Noack is the leading expert on graphene oxide in both Germany and Austria. He wrote his doctoral thesis on converting graphene oxide to graphene hydroxide. He claims that there is absolutely no question that all vaxxines contain graphene hydroxide that acts as nano razor blades which are so stable that they will not degrade in the body. He calls the Austrian vaxxination program mass murder and accuses anyone administering these shots murderers. He calls vaxxine death shots and getting a vaxxine is like playing Russian Roulette because of the chance that the injection hits a vein which can cause immediate damage, accounting for those that drop immediately after getting the shot. mRNA will not have that effect. Otherwise, the long-lasting effects of these nano razor blades will damage the inner lining of the blood vessels which should be smooth.

Dr. Noack was murdered 4 days after the release of this video. He warns that the long-term effects of these vaxxines could kill whole populations.

It appears Murph’s vid link above got on some toes, so they had to pull it. I’m not surprised.

Last edited:
Interesting quote/excerpt from “V for Vendetta”…..(only one, as there are several notable lines…)

For those who’s rather read the conversation:

Finch:
I want to ask a question, Dominic. I don't care if you answer me or not. I just want to say this aloud... The question I want to ask is about St Mary's and Three Waters. The question that's kept me up for the last 24 hours, the question I have to ask, is: What if the worst, the most horrifying, biological attack in this country's history was not the work of religious extremists?

Dominic:
Well, I don't understand. We know it was. They were caught. They confessed.

Finch:
And they were executed, I know. And maybe that's really what happened. But I see this chain of events, these coincidences... and I have to ask: What if that isn't what happened? What if someone else unleashed that virus? What if someone else killed all those people? Would you really want to know who it was?

Dominic:
Sure.

Finch:
... Even if it was someone working for this government? That's my question. If our own government was responsible for what happened at St Mary's and Three Waters... if our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost a hundred thousand people... would you really want to know?

If you’d like to watch/hear it:

Last edited:
This commoner doesn’t care to know how big the iceberg really is. Nothing I can do about it. There’s more important things that will advance my goals that I can change that need my attention. Every now and then I’ll go down a rabbit hole for a distraction to un stagnate my tiny brain tho. :|:

So you can rejoice that you have your arms.
According to Scott, the jews could have saved themselves if they had been armed.

No need to study history. Just ask Stig how it was, eh?

You can say all you want that the Aires being armed would have made no difference. It will make a difference when they come to MY house.

Yeah...it sure turned out fine eh?

It's funny that you can dismiss all the heroic actions that they did take.

When the fuch did I do that?

I just get tired of that made up thing about how a bunch of tailors and small shop owners could have gone up against the World's largest military power " If only they had been allowed to keep their arms".

Also, the jews of Germany " who were made to give up their arms" were but a drop in the water of all those gassed and shot.

Last edited:
No need to study history. Just ask Stig how it was, eh?

Pretty much an asshole thing to say.

Not my fault you don't read books.

I do study history.

My last read was about Berchtesgaden and how everything was bought up by the top Nazis, simply by threatening those unwilling to sell with the camps.

After taking their guns away first, of course:|:

Not trying to be off-color…just making a response to your mention of me above…which was a barb…and you know it! Whether you agree or not, I am quite confident that, had the Jews been armed, it would have made a difference. You are entitled to disagree.

Rules of engagement have changed since WWII. Back in the day, you cleared towns from the air. Now, everyone gets excited about "civilian casualties".

political correctness is a matter of changing the meaning of words.

It's all semantics. "tool" and "tool box" are especially popular, and can mean any means necessary to annihilate the enemy: bomb, missile, poisonous gas, virus, ground troops. Any tool in the box necessary. Sounds more acceptable.

That's the way it's going. Just change the words.

Back