Regarding Covid

Well, even the CDC admits the bug can be spread by the vaccinated as well. Viruses DGAF. It will transfer as it will from one to the next.
Screenshot_20210810-164804_Chrome.jpg

You nay-sayers who think you are not hurting anyone else by not getting a vaccine...sounds good to me as long as you don't mix with the rest of society that is trying to keep Charlie at the wire...the C-rat cans are jingling everywhere and Charlie is on the way....but you don't get it. Non-vaxxed folks get sick enough that they need in-hospital medical treatment...they unnecessarily use up ICU beds, ventilators, etc. that folks with "normal" stuff happening (trauma, heart attacks, heat stroke, TIA's, old age stuff).

What John...No_Bivy...said this AM is becoming true all over the country. Some ER's are having to shutdown due to incoming covid cases. Do you really think ER/medical folks are imagining these folks that show up struggling to breathe...are the medical folks faking people sick and dying?

I just read this from a news article on CNN yesterday...I really don't think news sites are making this shat up:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crush of patients infected with the Delta variant is affecting hospitals nationwide. Now some Texans trying to get care at their nearest emergency room will have to go elsewhere.
Hunt Regional Medical Center at Commerce said its ER is temporarily closing "due to a critical Covid surge."

Superintendent in Texas is banned from doing what she wants to do to protect students

Superintendent in Texas is banned from doing what she wants to do to protect students 03:09
Those suffering a medical emergency should "proceed to the nearest emergency room in Greenville or Quinlan," the hospital said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is in Texas...this is in Atlanta from 2 days ago:

August 08, 2021 at 5:10 pm EDTBy WSBTV.com News Staff
ATLANTA — Several metro Atlanta emergency rooms are currently reporting issues with overcrowding and are being forced to turn away patients.

Cases of COVID-19 are skyrocketing in Georgia due to the spread of the highly-contagious delta variant, which is causing the sudden surge, according to local nurses and doctors.

Channel 2′s Ashli Lincoln was at Grady Memorial Hospital, where people were waiting outside of the emergency room because of crowds.

I think the religion of it would be having an unsubstantiated belief that fate or my immune system was somehow going to protect me from a proven biological danger. Some people think of religion as magical thinking and it seems to me that's what it is to think that one can somehow miraculously avoid something deadly that's becoming ubiquitous.

The science of it says the vaccine is preventing serious illnesses even if someone does contract covid. I suppose it's possible someone's making all that crap up but there would have to be a lot of people involved in that particular conspiracy to make it hold water for very long. I don't think people are that smart. And nut cases that develop a conspiracy like that.. I don't think they could keep their act together long enough for folks not to see through it.

If coronavirus was designed to attack humans it doesn't really matter right now. The fact that it's doing what it was supposedly designed to do is what matters. I really don't think it was designed to get microchips into our bodies on any such weirdness.

If there are bullets raining all around me it doesn't matter really at that point who made the bullets or who pulled the trigger.. what matters is that I have sense enough to take cover and get out of the path of the bullets. I only see two ways to get out of the path of a virus.. either take a vaccine or keep away from any sources that might expose you to it. A considerate and compassionate approach is to do things that will keep you from exposing others to the virus if you happen to have it and don't know it. A mask maybe? The reality of people showing up at hospitals and feeling like they need help to stay alive and the observation that these hospitals are filling up with honest to God sick people tells me we are not avoiding the danger no matter who made the danger. First rule is to survive and stay alive. It just seems to me that folks that don't take advantage of the obvious survival aids are taking unnecessary risks. And that's okay.. it is their choice.. but it's best if that choice doesn't affect me or mine. And many many folks contracting covid and overwhelming hospitals is affecting folks beyond themselves.

I'm like No_Bivy now.. whatever.

One need only read over the last few posts here....or on FB...or almost anywhere, for that matter, to see how Covid has divided America. My wife read on FB the other day where a young man posted his belief in the body's natural immune system being the way to handle Covid. His own father was in the comments berating his son for his stance. I've read/heard of parents who won't visit their own kids, kids who won't visit their parents, grandparents not visiting grandkids, etc, all because they haven't had the magic social shot. I find that ridiculous that a family would divide over such an issue.

It’s sad enough that friends/colleagues would fall out over it. But families? That’s tragic.

Last edited:
You are right. It has certainly turned into a huge huge mess. But now this virus is starting to sicken and kill more and more of our young people too. Within the last two weeks we had a 17-year-old, very healthy football player in the county here come down with covid. It wasn't heat stress from an August practice, it wasn't a heart arrhythmia that was undiagnosed, it was covid. When the kids start dying we've got a real problem. And something's got to change. This article got my attention a few minutes ago.

So, somehow....the people that have had multiple little bitty doses of something that was designed before the multiple variations occurred.....are at risk from variations caused by a virus infecting people who have not been exposed to little bitty bits of something over a period of time?

Enough debates!!!!!
Just go out and get it already!!!!
It protects you, your family and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already.
Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go purchase a firearm!

Any body that catches any varient of the Sars-Cov-2, vaccinated or not, aids in its mutation. Viruses mutate to survive. Just need a host. Dont GAF about your politics, or your Pro or Vax wary standings. Just needs a host.

In addition to this, as science and doctors have tested and proven for a long time, as a virus mutates into variants, it becomes more contagious, yet less lethal. The fact that Fauci Flu is mutating and affecting more people is to be expected. As others have noted, the death numbers are not rising, in fact they are still flat and lower than during most of the overblown reaction to the bug. The elderly/multiple co-morbidity crowd was affected early on and they made up most of the deaths. The powers that be weren't counting on their "vaxx" not to be effective against the variants (or maybe they were; think the $ angle). Also, notice how all discussion on natural immunity is being disregarded/memory-holed, even as the govt. and health agencies have recognized it. All they want is to push for the vaxx, because of the money involved, and the control it gives them over us.

Natural immunity info:

(requires signing up for news alerts to read for free, but the study referenced is here:

For the longitudinal study in Cell Reports Medicine, researchers looked at 254 patients with mostly mild to moderate symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection over a period of more than eight months (250 days) and found that their immune response to the virus remained durable and strong.)

Enough debates!!!!!
Just go out and get it already!!!!
It protects you, your family and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already.
Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go purchase a firearm!
Heck, do your part to make a vaxxer’s day...go ahead and request four shots of the stuff. If two is good, four oughta be mo bettah!

Back