Raccoon removal...

• Thread starter Hobby Climber
  • Start date
  • Replies 84
  • Views 10K
We had a pet coon when my kids were young. It lived and ate with the kittens. After it ate it would grab a kitten by the neck and suck on its ear like it was nursing. The kittens loudly protested. After the coon had been sucking on their ears they were all matted down and the kids laughed at them and told them they had coon-suck ears. It was hilarious.

We let him go in the fall. They can be extremely mean when they are grown. I wouldn't let an adult get very close to me.

I bet if you spayed/neutered them they would be a lot tamer.

My ex had one that was neutered, that thing was cool as chit. They are alot of work though, sort of what I imagine having a monkey would be like. They get into everything as you can imagine. Ours loved to unplug the TV while I was watching a movie - usually paused with the dvr so I would lose 20 mins or so. That thing loved the sound of ice cubes tinkling in my cocktail glass and if I didnt watch it he would sneak up behind the chair and dump it over. He used to sneak up on me and attack my feet while I was sleeping in my recliner - it hurt and I would get some scratches but I think he just liked to hear me squeal like a stuck pig, then he would run off laughing.

That thing F'd with me big time, but I miss it. Very cool animals.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tree NDS,

Yes, what Butch said, welcome to the Tree House site.

Its a cool place to hang, learn & a bunch of other stuff too!!!

Make yourself at home and enjoy yourself, Eh!

HC (aka - Bob)

Welcome to the TreeHouse! Do you have a first name? Mine's Butch.

My name is Paul.

Very nice site you have here man.

I wouldve responded sooner but I didnt get an e-mail notification like I do with AS, hows that work?

Back