Our New Forum - Does everything look OK?

I liked the post time to say '15 miutes ago, '4 hours ago', '4 days ago' better for the more recent posts. :)

...all of a sudden the word 'ago' looks really weird to me. :what:

I agree, easier knowing how long ago the previous post was, affects the subject matter you may want to add, somewhat. Probably eliminates some derails though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree, easier knowing how long ago the previous post was, affects the subject matter you may want to add, somewhat. Probably eliminates some derails though.

I liked the post time to say '15 miutes ago, '4 hours ago', '4 days ago' better for the more recent posts. :)

...all of a sudden the word 'ago' looks really weird to me. :what:

Done.

I love that little "TOP" button in the bottom of the page, that takes you back to the top.
Particularly in the random pictures thread it use to take a loooong time to scroll back up.

Now, if somebody tells me that the old house had that same function, I'll go hang myself in the nearest tree.
In a dynamic rope, no less.
Bounce-bounce-bounce:D

Yep, that function's always been there.

Thanks, Mr. Bullman!

Crap, Peter didn't do anything last night.

Are you messing with my head, Butch?

I just checked at the old forum, and I don't see any "TOP" button there.

Pay pal button, Portal page with the rotator, skins, and.... something secret.

I'm trying to decide if we really need Flashchat or not. I don't remember how I ever came up with it to begin with.

Got ya!
It is simply so far down on the page that I've never noticed it.
I'll go get my rope and find a tree.:|:

Grab two ropes, Stig; the "Home" key on your keyboard does the same thing. ;)

Pay pal button, Portal page with the rotator, skins, and.... something secret.

I'm trying to decide if we really need Flashchat or not. I don't remember how I ever came up with it to begin with.

mines hardly used, but by a handful of users....but it doesnt cost much so i have it there anyway

Whoa, it doesn't!

lkbmmacusb.jpg

The page up or down keys will have to do, but they don't.

Back